Local Class A CDL Truck Drivers * Weekend Positions
Position:Local Class A CDL Truck Drivers * Weekend Positions
Start Date:September 10, 2020
WE ARE HIRING NOW!!! PT Class A Drivers! Greensboro/Winston-Salem
A. Part Time Weekend:
* Immediate hire
* No touch – shuttle trailers
* Switchers welcome, too
* Hours available: 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.; 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
* Friday – Sunday
* Great equipment!
* Great company!!
* Great pay!!!
* 3 years verifiable experience required within the last 3 years
B. Part Time Weekend Drivers – Greensboro
* Hours will vary
* Flexible schedule needed – can be last minute notice
* Great runs and pay!
* New equipment and great company!
* Clean driving record required
- Valid, Class A CDL
- Manual transmission only
- 18-36 months of verifiable tractor-trailer truck driving experience within the last 3 years
- 22-years of age
- Good driving record & clean MVR
- No DUI, DWI within the past seven years
- No felony, theft or larceny conviction within past seven years
- Great customer service attitude
- Safety focused
- Positive attitude
- Must have open availability
Responsibilities of the Local CDL Class A Truck Driver:
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Bonuses (safety and referral)
- Medical, dental, life insurance & more! (for FT employee)
- 401(k) (FT and PT employees)
- Weekly direct deposit
- Flexible hours: work as little or as much as you want (within FMCSA guidelines)
- Competitive pay & OT after 40 (OT available for some positions)
- Great family/work balance
Type: Class A
City & State: Greensboro, NC
Contact: Mary Martin
Phone: 336-855-1383 X 200
Apply for this job Now! Return to job search