Class A CDL Truck Drivers
Position:Class A CDL Truck Drivers
Start Date:January 7, 2020
Innovative Driver Services is hiring experienced class A commercial truck drivers.
Hiring both full-time and part-time CDL drivers NOW! Retirees are welcome and are encouraged to apply! Opportunities are available on all shifts, Monday – Friday and the weekends as well! Work available in Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Gaston and Union counties. Work close to home! We have open positions to fill now; so, we can put you to work quickly. Earn extra money to handle those unexpected expenses or save for the holidays that always seem to be just around the corner. All drivers who average 30+ hours a week are considered full time.
We also offer safety and performance awards, driver referral bonuses, weekly pay, direct deposit and a non-forced dispatch! Work your own schedule! Call us today or apply online today!
- Valid, Class A CDL
- Manual transmission only accepted
- 18+ months of verifiable tractor-trailer truck driving experience
- 22-years of age
- Good driving record & MVR
- No DUI, DWI within the past seven years
- No felony, theft or larceny conviction within past seven years
- Great customer service attitude
Responsibilities of the Local CDL Class A Truck Driver:
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Bonuses (safety and referral)
- Medical, dental, life insurance & more! (for FT employee)
- 401(k) (FT and PT employees)
- Weekly direct deposit
- Flexible hours: work as little or as much as you want (within FMCSA guidelines)
- Competitive pay & OT after 40 (OT available for some positions)
- Great family/work balance
Come to our office at 4400 Stuart Andrew Blvd, Suite B, Charlotte, NC 28217 but please call Shelby in advance at 704-754-5068 to schedule an interview appointment.
Type: Class A
City & State: Charlotte, NC
Apply for this job Now! Return to job search