Class A CDL Truck Drivers – Local – Steady, Local Work
Position:Class A CDL Truck Drivers – Local – Steady, Local Work
Start Date:February 3, 2021
Innovative Driver Services is hiring experienced class A commercial truck drivers. We have good, steady work to get you through the Pandemic.
This is a tough time. And if you’re not ready to sign on permanently with a company but need to earn money, give us a shout. We are hiring both full-time and part-time CDL drivers. Retirees are welcome and are encouraged to apply! Opportunities are available on all shifts, Monday – Friday and the weekends as well! Work is available in Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Gaston and Union counties. Work close to home! We have open positions to fill now; so, we can put you to work quickly. All drivers who average 30+ hours a week are considered full time and be eligible for health benefits including safety and referral bonuses.
We also offer weekly pay, direct deposit and a non-forced dispatch! Work your own schedule! Call us today or apply online today!
Safely apply and be hired. Our hiring procedures are pandemic-compliant.
- Valid, Class A CDL
- Manual transmission only accepted
- 18+ months of verifiable tractor-trailer truck driving experience
- 22-years of age
- Good driving record & MVR
- No DUI, DWI within the past seven years
- No felony, theft or larceny conviction within past seven years
- Great customer service attitude
Responsibilities of the Local CDL Class A Truck Driver:
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Bonuses (safety and referral)
- Medical, dental, life insurance & more! (for FT employee)
- 401(k) (FT and PT employees)
- Weekly direct deposit
- Flexible hours: work as little or as much as you want (within FMCSA guidelines)
- Competitive pay & OT after 40 (OT available for some positions)
- Great family/work balance
Call Shelby at 704-754-5068 for more information or to schedule an interview appointment.
Type: Class A
City & State: Charlotte, NC
Apply for this job Now! Return to job search